Saturday, April 24, 2010

Judge me!

We've told each other many times those magical three words "I love you!"
So, can we exchange blanket licenses to judge each other,
anytime, anywhere, on anything?
And share our judgments with each other
with all the compassion we can manage to muster?

Then, I'd feel safe with you and your judgment of me.
And then you can feel safe with me and my judgment of you.
So, I mean, can we exchange our 'safeties' with each other?

In that safety, I'd be encouraged to discover my blind spots.
And then you can discover your blind spots too!
So, I mean, can we exchange our 'discoveries' with each other?

In that discovery, I'd feel healed and free, and be more able to love.
And then you can feel healed and free, and more able to love too!
So, I mean, can we exchange our 'healing, freedom and loving' with each other?